Interested in research or creative inquiry but don't know where to start? Here are some ways you can get involved no matter what your experience:
Start attending undergraduate research events, such as:
- Undergraduate Research Month (April)
- IU Undergradaute Research Conference (November)
- IU Summer Poster Session
- Undergraduate research events in your field of study
Get involved in research-related clubs, like:
- IU Journal of Undergraduate Research (IUJUR)
- Outreach for Undergraduate Research in STEM (OUR STEM)
- Clubs within your field of study
Start going to research talks in your areas of interest.
- Look for flyers, pay attention to your email, and talk with professors or graduate students in your field.
- Sign-up to receive the IUUR Newsletter here.